Useful information about the job
Cobalt Fairy, a very successful publishing house with years on the field, is looking for a virtual assistant to join its team of hard-working and skilled individuals. The employee’s tasks include, amongst others, communicating with freelancers in various fields, being responsible for your own publishing schedule, being adaptable developing skills on marketing activities, connecting with readers and showing leadership skills with the company’s best interest in mind.
Your daily tasks:
- Beta-read manuscripts of upcoming books and provide constructive feedback.
- Communicate with authors and editors/proofreaders regarding the manuscript’s improvement.
- Connect with readers through social media accounts, websites, and emails, and responding to their inquiries.
- Perform tasks of the company’s publishing schedule that include marketing campaigns, book cover feedback, copy, email campaigns, paid advertisement, etc.
- Take initiative, while paying close attention to detail, to improve our standard operating procedures, quality of the books and services.
Everywhere there is a wi-fi connection! Work from home, in your PJs or in your hometown’s library, as long as you ensure quality of work and a comfortable working space.
As a full-time position, we calculate a total 40-hour work week but with flexible working hours.
What we offer (benefits):
- We’ll help you improve your time management, decision-making and communication skills.
- We’ll teach you how to become a marketing expert by training you on long-established marketing strategies on various marketing platforms.
- We’ll train you to become the best in copywriting and email marketing, acquiring skills that can be used everywhere in the online world.
- We’ll teach you how to maintain and modify a WordPress site.
- We are looking for associates to build long term relationships with.
- Our company is focused not only on the achievement of high work performances but also on the personal development of each and every member of the team. Through our super friendly atmosphere, team spirit and growth mindset we will help you evolve with our summer summits, book reading club and personal development short webinars.
- Top-notch English communication skills, especially written ones.
- Α personal desktop or laptop computer capable of loading demanding applications during multitasking
- Top-notch Wi-fi connection that ensures the quality of work
- Love of literature and being a fiction addict
- Touch Typing
- Literary judgment and ability to provide constructive feedback on books
- Leadership skills
- Α mindset of continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Beta Reading, Developmental Editing
- Marketing, Copywriting
- Experience with WordPress
Are you still interested?
If yes please fill in the form below and we'll get in touch as soon as possible.