Useful information about the job
Cobalt Fairy, a very successful publishing house with years on the field, is looking for a digital content manager to join its team of hard-working and skilled individuals. The employee’s tasks include, amongst others, being responsible for the development and publishing of our company’s audiobooks, being adaptable, developing skills on marketing activities, connecting with the target audience and showing leadership and organisation skills with the company’s best interest in mind.
Your daily tasks:
- Convert our company’s book in audiobooks and publish them in the respective platforms.
- Communicate with our cover designer team to obtain the respective cover images.
- Connect with audience through social media accounts, websites, and emails, and responding to their inquiries.
- Perform tasks of the company’s audiobooks publishing schedule that include marketing campaigns, copy, email campaigns, paid advertisement, etc.
- Take initiative, while paying close attention to detail, to improve our standard operating procedures, quality of the audiobooks and services.
Everywhere there is a wi-fi connection! Work from home, in your PJs or in your hometown’s library, as long as you ensure quality of work and a comfortable working space.
As a full-time position, we calculate a total 40-hour work week but with flexible working hours.
What we offer (benefits):
- We’ll help you improve your time management, decision-making and communication skills.
- We’ll teach you how to become a marketing expert by training you on long-established marketing strategies on various marketing platforms.
- We’ll train you to become the best in copywriting and email marketing, acquiring skills that can be used everywhere in the online world.
- We’ll teach you how to maintain and modify a WordPress site.
- We’ll teach you how to convert books from text to audio format.
- We’ll teach you how to publish Youtube videos and audiobooks.
- We are looking for associates to build long term relationships with.
- Top-notch English communication skills, especially written ones.
- Α personal desktop or laptop computer capable of loading demanding applications during multitasking
- Top-notch Wi-fi connection that ensures the quality of work
- Love of literature and audiobooks
- Good technology adaptation skills
- Leadership skills
- Α mindset of continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Marketing, Copywriting
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with audio manipulation and “text to speech” applications
- Experience with Youtube studio interface
Are you still interested?
If yes please fill in the form below and we'll get in touch as soon as possible.