Useful information about the job
Cobalt Fairy, a very successful publishing house with years on the field, is looking for a Facebook Marketing Expert to join its team of hard working and skillful individuals by taking over the Facebook advertising task with the goal to improve our mailing list and book sales. The employee’s tasks include, amongst others, designing, composing and materialising Cobalt Fairy’s Facebook advertising campaigns. The Facebook Marketing Expert should be able to plan and create campaigns and ads that will assist our company and its authors to both reach a larger audience and attract more readers, by improving the CPL and CPC on Amazon in our Facebook ads.
- Design, compile and upload facebook advertising campaigns for our company’s facebook pages to reach lower CPC & CPL
- Monitor and Improve the CPL and CPC of our current ads
- Monitor the lead generation process of all campaigns and draw conclusions in regards to the outcome of each campaign
- Monitor on a daily basis the facebook pages of other popular publishing houses and self published writers from which we could be inspired for our future facebook advertising campaigns
- Work as part of our team by accomplishing tasks as needed, and in time needed
Everywhere there is a wi-fi connection! Work from home, in your PJs or in your hometown’s library, as long as you ensure quality of work and a comfortable working space.
As a part-time position, we calculate a total 20-hour work week but with flexible working hours.
What we offer (benefits):
- We’ll provide you with the opportunity to strengthen your portfolio as much as you like in the publishing industry.
- We are looking for associates to build long term relationships with.
- Our company is focused not only on the achievement of high work performances but also on the personal development of each and every member of the team. Through our super friendly atmosphere, team spirit and growth mindset we will help you evolve with our summer summits, book reading club and personal development short webinars.
- Have working experience as a facebook marketing expert
- Understanding the ever changing trends in the publishing industry and audience and adapting to them
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail, making sure the output is always of the highest quality and follows coding standards
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Team spirit
- Amazon marketing expert experience or in general marketing expert experience if available will be a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field will be plus
Are you still interested?
If yes please fill in the form below and we'll get in touch as soon as possible.