Useful information about the job
Cobalt Fairy, a very successful publishing house with years on the field, is looking for a skilled graphic designer to join its team of hard working and skilled individuals by creating engaging and on-brand ebook covers for our products. The employee’s tasks include, amongst others, developing ebook covers as well as graphics for logos and websites if required, conceptualizing visuals based on the book genre’s requirements, revising work done to meet company’s needs and working within specific deadlines—all with the company’s best interest in mind.
Your daily tasks:
- Create ebook covers for our books using Photoshop, as well as website graphics and logos, if required
- Study ebook design briefs and determine requirements
- Come up with new ideas to improve existing covers
- Conceptualize visuals based on the genre’s requirements
- Revise an ebook design or project deliverable to meet company’s specifications
- Work as part of our team by accomplishing tasks as needed, and in time needed
Everywhere there is a wi-fi connection! Work from home, in your PJs or in your hometown’s library, as long as you ensure quality of work and a comfortable working space.
As a full-time position, we calculate a total 40-hour work week but with flexible working hours.
What we offer (benefits):
- We’ll provide you with the opportunity to strengthen your portfolio as much as you like in the publishing industry.
- We are looking for associates to build long term relationships with.
- Our company is focused not only on the achievement of high work performances but also on the personal development of each and every member of the team. Through our super friendly atmosphere, team spirit and growth mindset we will help you evolve with our summer summits, book reading club and personal development short webinars.
- Proven graphic designing experience, especially in ebook covers
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other design software technologies
- Creativity and a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Understanding Clients’ Artistic Preferences and adapting to them
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Team spirit
- A strong portfolio of ebook covers or other graphics
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
Are you still interested?
If yes please fill in the form below and we'll get in touch as soon as possible.