Useful information about the job
Cobalt Fairy, a very successful publishing house with years on the field, is looking for a junior web developer to join its team of hard working and skillful individuals by designing and ensuring the efficiency of the company’s websites and technology. The employee’s tasks include, amongst others, designing, building and maintaining Cobalt Fairy’s websites. The developer should be able to identify bugs and solve any issues that may arise in our platforms.
Your daily tasks:
- Design, build and maintain our websites using Wordpress
- Identify and solve bugs
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of websites
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Work as part of our team by accomplishing tasks as needed, and in time needed
Everywhere there is a wi-fi connection! Work from home, in your PJs or in your hometown’s library, as long as you ensure quality of work and a comfortable working space.
As a full-time position, we need to reach out to you when a project is ready and receive a response on your eligibility within 24 hours.
What we offer (benefits):
- We’ll provide you with the opportunity to strengthen your portfolio as much as you like in the publishing industry.
- We are looking for associates to build long term relationships with.
- Our company is focused not only on the achievement of high work performances but also on the personal development of each and every member of the team. Through our super friendly atmosphere, team spirit and growth mindset we will help you evolve with our summer summits, book reading club and personal development short webinars.
- Have working experience with the following technologies:
- Wordpress CMS system
- Thrive Theme product line
- HTML, CSS, JS and SQL
- cPanel and WHM environment
- Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
- Understanding Clients’ Artistic Preferences and adapting to them
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail, making sure the output is always of the highest quality and follows coding standards
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Team spirit
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is a plus
Are you still interested?
If yes please fill in the form below and we'll get in touch as soon as possible.