Useful information about the job
Cobalt Fairy, a very successful publishing house with years on the field, is seeking to hire an Projects Manager to join our leadership team. The employee’s tasks include, amongst others, managing the company’s various ongoing projects, explore possible solutions for our projects, coordinating related task assignments and overseeing each project's completion process while maintaining a good communication with the rest of the team members to achieve optimum performance and timely completion of each task.
- Research possible solutions and action plans for each project assignment that could serve our company’s needs and goals.
- Assign related tasks to the appropriate team members, schedule, counsel and discipline associates to reach company’s goals.
- Monitor team's daily progress on the assigned tasks and direct them accordingly in case needed, to make sure each project is being smoothly processed and follows the agreed schedule.
- Review the work of the team and ask for adjustments, when needed, to ensure top quality results on each project.
Everywhere there is a wi-fi connection! Work from home, in your PJs or in your hometown’s library, as long as you ensure quality of work and a comfortable working space.
As a full-time position, we calculate a total 50-hour work week but with flexible working hours.
What we offer (benefits):
- We’ll help you become an expert in team building and management
- We’ll help you improve your time management, decision-making and communication skills.
- We’ll help you explore various programs and applications that can be used in managing any project.
- We’ll help you learn how to follow new trends and innovations in projects management and implement them to a company’s daily processes to achieve optimum performance.
- We are looking for associates to build long term relationships with.
- Our company is focused not only on the achievement of high work performances but also on the personal development of each and every member of the team. Through our super friendly atmosphere, team spirit and growth mindset we will help you evolve with our summer summits, book reading club and personal development short webinars.
- Top-notch English communication skills, especially written ones.
- Experience in project management, and team leadership
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Deadline-Oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport among team members
- Decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field is a plus
- Full-time position only
Are you still interested?
If yes please fill in the form below and we'll get in touch as soon as possible