Useful information about the job
With years in the field of ebook publishing, Cobalt Fairy’s mission has always been to offer quality books and interesting stories to our readers. Quality entertainment has always been a passion for us and in this spirit the time has come for us to take our next step and pursue our vision in the video gaming front.
Our team may have started small but grew both in numbers and experience in recent years. Today we are proud to have a team consisting of highly skilled and motivated individuals, with passion for ebook and audiobook publishing, excellent work ethic and a friendly attitude that creates a pleasant and inspiring work environment.
With the supreme goal to keep our high quality standards intact, we are now looking to add a new member to our team of hard working and skillful individuals at the post of Unreal Engine Game Developer that will assist us on developing our brand new and very ambitious video game project.
Are you up for the challenge?
What will I be doing exactly?
By joining our team you will be taking over the creation and development of our new video game. Our main goal is to create a unique, exciting and captivating game, that our fans will enjoy to play, with the best possible quality in order to make the overall experience of the players as amazing as we can, showing them the respect they deserve.
Your tasks will include, amongst others the creation of a GDD (Game Design Document), the creation of a vertical slice and finally starting development of the actual game.
OK, but where will I be working?
In this day and age that technological advancements move with the speed of light, it would be a real pity for you to be stuck in an office day in and day out. Technology is giving us the freedom to work from everywhere there is a wi-fi connection!
Work from home, in your PJs or in your hometown’s library, as long as you ensure quality of work and a comfortable working space.
What we bring into this deal:
We’ll provide you with the opportunity to strengthen your portfolio in the video gaming industry and be a part of our very ambitious project.
We’ll offer you the possibility of staying a part of our team for many years to come, a competitive compensation package, and private health insurance are only a few of the perks you’ll get for working with us.
We are looking for associates to build long term relationships with, as our team is like a second family to us.
In Cobalt Fairy we’re focused not only on the achievement of high work performance but also on the personal development of each and every member of the team. We are committed to build and maintain our super friendly atmosphere, team spirit and growth mindset at all costs. By utilizing our summer summit camps, book reading club, personal development in-house webinars and many more activities we’ll continuously push you to become the better version of yourself.
What qualifications should I have for this post?
- Top-notch English communication skills, especially written ones.
- Expert knowledge on Rigging and Animation (Blender, Motion Builder)
- Very good knowledge on Unreal Engine 4 (Materials, Lighting, Particles).
- Expert skills in Unreal Engine 4 visual scripting (Character blueprints, AI Behavior Trees, Widgets etc).
- Extensive expertise on game development.
- You should be able to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Team spirit! We are looking for someone that loves teamwork and appreciates the value of its colleagues.
- Good knowledge on NFT's, crypto currency and blockchain technologies and the desire to expand your knowledge even further will be a plus.
- Knowledge in editing, motion graphics, 3d modeling and texturing will be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Programming, Software Engineering or a related field will be a plus.
Do you still think you’ll be a good fit for our team?
If yes please fill in the form below and we'll be delighted to contact you the soonest possible.